April 5, 2013

Ummmmm... There's a theme here. ITS April!!!

No, this wont do. This must stop now. I can't keep up with all these months just breezing by me anymore. I need to find something to slow down time. Anyone got any ideas? Time machines?

This is not going to be like the last few posts. Because to tell youths truths am not sure what went on over the last month. I swear I should have more done than I do.

Maybe I should just follow a friends' idea of a list that I just update that each month.

March List:
1. Cadence Socks - FINISHED 3/14/13
2. 36x36 Mitts - Started and frogged a few times. But are on their way now. Have one up to thumb and the other is on its way.
3. Melisandra Socks - feet and turned the heel on both. Just need to finish the leg.
4. Featherweight - ready to split for sleeves.
5. Gma Sweater - FROGGED. Need a different pattern.

Started and Finished in March:
1. Ribbed Hat for my brother (LATE Christmas present)
2. Nibles the Turtle for Jayson's 5th BDay!
3. Mizzle Hat for me. I don't have ac in my car, and have short hair that isn't long enough for a ponytail. Need hats to keep it out of my face when driving.

April's List:
1. 36x36 Mitts - NEED to finish.
2. Melisandra Socks - NEED to finish.
3. Twinkle Twinkle Blanket - Need to finish.
4. Featherweight - need some progress on this.
5. Martine Hat - For me. Wind and hair issue.
6. Trillian Shawl - For me. Mindless knitting.

I will add some pictures later as I am writing this on the iPad and the app sucks with placing the pictures.

No comments: