January 25, 2011

Time is not on my side

I have been working diligently on projects this month, yet I seem to have bitten off more than I can chew.

My sister needed help getting moved into a place from mom's house. That was easy while the kids were in daycare. That was the biggest thing that has happened this month, yet the end is near and I have really nothing to show for an entire month.

Not knitting, not crocheting, not even programming.

My desk is cleared. The Christmas tree is in its box (too heavy for me to put away). I have planed and started BF's sweater. I have test knit a shawlette (still working on it). I have gotten the yarn to start another test knit, a cardi. I have done a gauge swatch for said cardi and started a sleeve, but had to rip back because I was not paying attention (use stitch markers next time). Starting sleeve again today.

Nerd Wars is starting in a few days on Ravelry. I have yet to even finish one project for HPKCHC (The House Cup). I was trying to think of a way to make the shawlette work for one of the classes. Not to mention that I have been "stalking" a first year and have yet to even work on that project. Its a beautiful lace scarf. Maybe I can come up with a story that will work the shawlette into the likes of the scarf. (But will cast on for said scarf later.)

Not to mention that mom had me order yarn and knit a scarf for my grandmother for her birthday, Feb 8!! That is not even any where near complete.

The test knit for the cardi is due March 1st. I can put that off for a few more days, but then will HAVE to start. I need to finish this scarf for grandma first, before I work on anything else, or at least before anything else is started.

So that leaves the current projects at:

Shawlette Due(Jan 31st)

Swatch for BF's Sweater & Proposal Due (Jan 31st)

Nerd Wars - Tournaments start Feb 1st!! (Will have a new project there)

HPKCHC - New Classes - Feb 1st (Will have a new project there)

Scarf for Grandma Due (Feb 7th)

Nerd Wars - New tournament - March 1st (Will have a new project there)

HPKCHC - New Classes - March 1st (Will have a new project there)

Cardi Due (March 1st)

BF's Sweater Due (March 31st)

Nerd Wars Dissertations Due (April 30th)

So... I am not sure how this is going to look soon. But I am working on things, lets just hope that life lets me keep track of February better than January.

Not to mention I have to do taxes as well... Yeppy.

No comments: