January 31, 2011

January 2011

Where did the month go? I am not done yet. I still have lots of plans for the month of January and it is ending today. Well, I have made some progress on the bits and pieces for this month.

I have finished my Koi Garden Shawlette. I have finished my swatch hat for my HPKCHC Herbology OWL. My proposal was reviewed but since I am doing the pattern myself, I had to add the design drawings to the proposal and now I am waiting on the decision. I am STILL working on Grms scarf. Not sure if I will have it done in a week. Here's hoping. I still have to write up my "homework" for Charms class. I am going to use the shawlette and some creative story to make it work for the scarf I just was not able to cast on this month. :(

Tomorrow (Well, 9 pm PST) Nerd Wars Starts!! Yeppy!! I am still deciding if I want to do a dissertation in that group (like an OWL). I have not decided just yet. I am thinking of something to do with spinning.

I have been spinning a little each day. A friend of mine sent me some COOL rovings from Australia. I wanted to be able to give her the choice of having some of the yarn that came out of it when she (possibly) visits later this year. :)

Well, I hope that January has treated you better reader and that you are caught up on what ever it is that you needed to finish this month.

No comments: